Visual Art students shine at B’nai Brith Art Competition
King David performed brilliantly at the recent B’nai Brith Art competition. The Competition is open to Jewish students aged 11 to 18 and categories include painting and drawing, sculpture, mixed media, digital and photography. This year the competition and exhibition was again virtual due to the lockdown.
Award winners are:
• Raffi Jenshel (Thalia Hakin Memorial Prize age 11-13),
• Emily Givoni (1st prize Mixed Media 11-15 years),
• Ashleigh Kaplan (1st prize Peter Krafel Memorial prize in photography),
• Toby Lewin(3rd prize judges special commendation),
• Kari Boymal(1st prize Painting and Drawing 16-18 years).
Congratulations to all students for their outstanding creativity.
Digital photos of all the artworks are on display in several virtual : GALLERIES
David De Menna
Visual Arts Learning Area Leader