Netzer Scholarship – Additional Information
External students are invited to apply for a Netzer Scholarship.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the ability to make a positive and significant contribution to the Jewish life of the School, an exemplary work ethic, display academic potential and participate in co-curricular activities and Jewish life activities. They will demonstrate that they would benefit from the opportunity that a KDS education would provide.
Are you eligible to apply?
Selection will take into account:
- a commitment to Netzer
- completion of Edutest testing (a link will be provided to you once you have completed The King David School online registration). $100 Edutest registration fee applies
- completion of KDS application and submitted requested documents
- review of school reports
- interview with our Principal.
The Netzer Scholarship covers a percentage of the tuition fees and does not cover:
- the cost of books, stationery or uniforms
- discretionary charges such as overseas trips
- security charges
- associated charges
Netzer Scholarship recipients are expected to:
- maintain a high standard of academic achievement
- contribute positively and enthusiastically to School life
Progress and contribution to School life is reviewed annually. A Scholarship may be withdrawn if the Principal is not satisfied with the diligence or conduct of the recipient. Failure to pay fees may also lead to withdrawal.
All applicants must submit an online Scholarship application made directly to The King David School as well as an application directly to Edutest.
Once the Admissions Department has received your application, you will be invited to attend an interview with our Principal, Marc Light.