Mazal Tov to the Class of 2020
“We are so tremendously proud of the 2020 cohort.
They faced the year’s extraordinary challenges with maturity,
resilience and positivity. They looked out for one another and also
benefited from the unfailing support and wisdom of their teachers.
We are confident that the Class of 2020 will make a profound impact in the
coming years. They exemplify the core values of our school – social justice,
egalitarianism and inclusion”.
Marc Light, Principal
Congratulations to our Dux, Ethan Cohen who achieved an ATAR of 98.95.
We are proud to announce:
• 8% achieved an ATAR of 98 or above, placing them in the top 2% of the State.
• 27% achieved an ATAR of 95 or above placing them in the top 5% of the State.
• 39% achieved an ATAR of 90 or above placing them in the top 10% of the State.
• 73% achieved 80 or above placing them in the top 20% of the State.
• Median Study Score was 36.
• Jonah Epstein (Studio Art), Maximus Sandler (Further Mathematics)
& Tahlia Seltzer (Religion and Society) achieved perfect Study Scores of 50.
• Camilla Burrows and Skyla Howard were selected in Top Class
(VCE Season of Excellence) for Music and Theatre Studies respectively.
Best wishes to all our graduates as they move confidently towards their chosen paths.