Alumni Scholarships – Additional Information
External students who will be Year 10 in 2025 are invited to apply for an Alumni Scholarship.
To qualify for this scholarship, at least one of the applicant’s parents must have attended KDS for 6 years or more. This scholarship is not available to current King David students.
The successful applicant must have exhibited an interest in community activities, usually through participation in community groups or community service; a positive attitude to learning and the ability to achieve a satisfactory academic level; be able and willing to enthusiastically participate in the life of the School and to demonstrate that they would benefit from the opportunity that a KDS education would provide.
Are you eligible to apply?
Selection will be based on academic merit and will take into account:
- completion of Edutest testing (a link will be provided to you once you have completed The King David School online registration). $100 Edutest registration fee applies
- completion of KDS application and submitted requested documents
- review of school reports
- interview with our Principal, Marc Light
- An interest in community activities, usually through participation in community groups or community service.
Alumni Scholarships cover a percentage of the tuition fees and do not cover:
- the cost of books, stationery or uniforms
- discretionary charges such as overseas trips
- security charges
- associated charges
Alumni Scholarship recipients are expected to:
- maintain a high standard of academic achievement
- contribute positively and enthusiastically to School life
Progress and contribution to School life is reviewed annually. A Scholarship may be withdrawn if the Principal is not satisfied with the diligence or conduct of the recipient. Failure to pay fees may also lead to withdrawal.
All applicants must submit an online Scholarship application made directly to The King David School as well as an application directly to Edutest.
Once the Admissions Department has received your application, you will be invited to attend an interview with our Principal, Marc Light.