I studied at University of Melbourne and I have my Bachelor of Early childhood education
– I can teach from birth to Year 6
– I have always known I wanted to be a teacher. When I was at Kinder, my favourite thing was to role play teachers
– I have a Husky named Nala. She is 4 years old and keeps my very busy.
– We often walk down the beach and she enjoys running around in the park
– This is my 5th year at The King David School
– I believe “Teachers who love teaching, teach children to love learning”