EVENTS & COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
The King David School in Armadale requires an Administrative Assistant to support the Marketing and Events Management strategies of the School.
This position is suitable for a tertiary graduate interested in gaining valuable experience and insight to these areas in a busy school environment.
This is a full-time position, available for an immediate start. For full position description, please click HERE.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications, Event Management, Media, Business Administration or equivalent knowledge gained through combination of education/training and/or experience
- High level of computer literacy is required. Experience in database management, websites, iMovie and social media would be an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to represent The King David School in a professional and ethical manner
- High level organisational skills and the ability to work independently, effectively and flexibly, set priorities and manage variable workloads, particularly during peak times and enjoy working in a team environment
- Personal skills of initiative, innovation and self-motivation
- An excellent manner in dealing with stakeholders in a professional and courteous manner at all times
We apologise in advance but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.