Information & Services
The Parents’ Association has a vital role at the School. Its objectives include:
- To raise funds and apply these funds towards developing and improving the facilities of The King David School.
- To ensure all families feel welcome and included and to provide a social forum for the School community.
- To provide and/or support service provision to the School through tuckshops.
Class Representatives are needed every year from each class to:
- Facilitate a supportive social network amongst the class parents and families
- Assist in organising class presents or cards when appropriate
- Be a liaison between the class parents and the Parents’ Association regarding information distribution, feedback and concerns.
We welcome help and input from parents, grandparents and relatives. If you have any questions about the Parents’ Association and/or would like to be involved as a general volunteer or on a committee of your interest, please contact the KDSPA via our email address email@example.com – or contact any campus office to leave us a message. We welcome your suggestions and comments.
Other areas involving parents include:
- Attending social functions.
- Contributing ideas about and supporting Fundraising Events and Drives.
- Attending excursions where parents are needed.
- Attending sports days, School musicals, end of year concerts and Presentation Evening.
Dates are in the School calendar.
- Being involved in volunteer reading programs and activities.
- Attending Kabbalat Shabbat on Fridays at the Kindergartens.
- Being involved in the Festival celebrations at the School.