School (Prep – Year 12) Offers of Place
Offers of Place for School are sent out approximately 12 months prior to your child’s proposed start date. Before Offers of Place are sent, you must complete the following requirements;
- Completed Application form
- Pre-entry meeting with the Principal and / or Head of Campus (Admissions Department will be in contact with you to arrange a time)
- Your child has attended a Day Visit, Connect Day, Experience Day or Orientation Day at the School
- You have provided the School with your child’s latest 2 school reports and NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Completed Pre-Entry form
Upon accepting a place you will be required to complete and return the following documents;
- Completed Reply Form
- Signed copy of the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
- A non-refundable Confirmation Fee of $500 is required
- A Tuition Contribution fee of $1000 is required for students commencing from 2021.
The Tuition Contribution fee is deducted from the first account after the student has started (commonly the Term 2 account). The fees are not refundable or transferable to another year level or student.
Once all requirements have been received a letter confirming your child’s place will be sent, along with the Confirmation Fee receipt.