School (Prep – Year 12) Offers of Place
Offers of Place for School are sent out approximately 12 months prior to your child’s proposed start date. Before Offers of Place are sent, you must complete the following requirements;
- Pre-entry meeting with the Principal and / or Head of Campus (Admissions Department will be in contact with you to arrange a time)
- Your child has attended a Day Visit, Connect Day, Experience Day or Orientation Day at the School
- You have provided the School with your child’s latest 2 school reports and NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Completed Pre-Entry form
Upon accepting a place you will be required to complete and return the following documents;
- Completed Reply Form
- Signed copy of the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
- A non-refundable Confirmation Fee of $500 is required.
Once all requirements have been received a letter confirming your child’s place will be sent, along with the Confirmation Fee receipt.
Notice of Withdrawal
A term’s notice in writing to the Admission’s Manager must be given before the withdrawal of a student leaving Prep to Year 12. Otherwise the parents must pay a charge equivalent to one term’s School Fees. The School will not be liable to refund any portion of School Fees for the balance of the term paid in advance.