Academic Scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate high levels of academic ability and who will benefit from and contribute to the extra-curricular life of the School. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of the Scholarship Examination and online application.
Academic Scholarships are open to both current King David School Students and non-enrolled students who are in Years 7, 9, 10 and 11 in 2019.
All applicants must submit an online Scholarship application made directly to The King School as well as an application directly to Edutest. Applications close on Friday 16 February 2018.
Academic Scholarship Application requirements:
- Submit copies of the 2 most recent school reports (part of KDS online application).
- Most recent Naplan results (part of KDS online application).
- Complete the King David online application HERE
- Register with Edutest HERE.
- An interview with the Principal, Marc Light.
- Parents are encouraged to attend a Discovery Tour. Please click HERE for bookings.
All Year 7 (2019) applicants are required to attend the Year 7 (2019) Experience Day on Monday 19 February 2018.
The Scholarship exam is on Sunday, 25 February 2018. Once the Admissions Department has received your application, you will be invited to attend an interview with Principal, Marc Light.
If you have any questions about the Scholarship please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions department on 9527 0102 or firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about Edutest please refer to their website: www.edutest.com.au