Are you eligible to apply?
Derech Eretz can be described as one who consistently demonstrates common decency, or high emotional and interpersonal intelligence.
Selection will be based on all-round talent and will take into account some or all of the following:
- a combination of high academic, sporting, performing arts and community service achievements
- successful applicants will need to demonstrate good work habits, a willingness to pursue excellence and a history of positive student interactions.
Partial tuition fees with varying value dependent on the talents of the applicant. Derech Eretz Scholarships do not cover:
- the cost of books, stationery or uniforms
- discretionary charges such as overseas trips
- security levy
- associated charges
Tenures vary but generally holders are expected to complete their secondary education at The King David School.
Derech Eretz Scholarship holders are expected to:
- maintain a high standard of achievement in the areas of endeavour for which you were awarded the scholarship
- contribute positively and enthusiastically to School life. Progress and contribution to School life are reviewed annually.
All applicants must submit an online Scholarship application made directly to The King School as well as an application directly to Edutest. Applications close on Friday 8 February 2019 and the Scholarship exam is Sunday 24 February 2019.
Once the Admissions Department has received your application, you will be invited to attend an interview with Principal, Marc Light.