Are you eligible to apply?
Selection will be based on academic merit and will take into account:
- completion of Edutest testing
- review of school reports
- interview with Principal
Academic scholarships cover a percentage of the tuition fees and do not cover:
- the cost of books, stationery or uniforms
- discretionary charges such as overseas trips
- security charges
- associated charges
Tenures vary but generally recipients are expected to complete their secondary education at The King David School
Academic scholarship recipients are expected to:
- maintain a high standard of academic achievement
- contribute positively and enthusiastically to School life.
- progress and contribution to School life is reviewed annually.
A scholarship may be withdrawn if the Principal is not satisfied with the diligence or conduct of the recipient. Failure to pay fees may also lead to withdrawal.
All applicants must submit an online Scholarship application made directly to The King School as well as an application directly to Edutest. Applications close on Friday 8 February 2019 and the Scholarship exam is Sunday 24 February 2019.
Once the Admissions Department has received your application, you will be invited to attend an interview with Principal, Marc Light.